Why enlightenment?

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:55:19 CEST 2009

In theory this sounds like a good idea, but I think in practice the
scrollbars would have to be accessible in the middle of the screen.
Because the OpenMoko screen has an edge around it[1], using the edges of
the screen means pushing your finger inside a 90* corner and sliding
it.
Not something I would want to do in every day use I think. I think it
may probably be best to not have any functionality at the sides of the
screen (in the area half a finger wide around the edges).

But that is just my 2cents. Maybe there is a VNC server which already
has this functionality and you can test it out by running a VNC server
and use a VNC client with that functionality to try it?

Good luck and thanks for your reply.

Bram

[1] Lower then it's surroundings, the screen is recessed? Not sure
here :)