sunlight readable LCD

Tobias Diedrich ranma+openmoko at
Thu Apr 16 15:42:52 CEST 2009

Radek Bartoň wrote:
> Dne Thursday 16 April 2009 13:39:31 Tobias Diedrich napsal(a):
> > I think any hub generator would do, you can get a 'tire frame'
> > including hub generator for around 60EUR IIRC.
> Ah great. Thank you. I searched only term "hub dynamo" but "hub generator"
> gives me more results. 100€ for dynamo and converter seem much more
> reasonable for me.
> > As for the converting circuit, there was one in the german c't
> > magazine, which is about 30 EUR for just pcb and electronic parts
> > from Segor in Berlin:
> >
> Actuall circuit schema (I don't see it on the page and I can't read German) or
> link to factory made product would be great...

Unfortunately I can't access my c't archive at the moment, otherwise
I could mail it to you.
So I can only point you to the pay per article page (and of course
the article is in german, but would include the schematic.
The c't project you'd have to solder yourself, I think it is not
available premade.  Simple soldering skills are sufficient, the SMD
devices are already soldered onto the pcb.

Tobias						PGP: