Why enlightenment?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Fri Apr 17 17:43:04 CEST 2009

Thomas Seiler wrote:
> Hi,
>> Why enlightenment?
> | You see things; and you say, 'Why?'
> | But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
> |    George Bernard Shaw,

Thumbs up, here! It was my reply too (Shaw, you only come up before! :P).

By the way if I can give my idea, the switch to Enlightenment has been
the best decision ever taken by Openmoko imho. This made (or helped)
Illume and Elementary to born, giving us a superior GUI system (both
from the usability and look point of view).

I don't really understand why E shouldn't be used. It has demonstrate to
be the best one, so far.

Treviño's World - Life and Linux