[Debian] on Freerunner feed back

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:50:27 CEST 2009

As you mention, debian may not be the right project to try to focus on a
subset of apps.

I'll have to retry hackable:1 and try SHR before I start trying to mold
a community of like-minded on top of debian ;) I don't think I have
enough of an overview to not end up being counter productive. Give it a
few months and I should be able to direct my comments to the right
people, making it easier on everybody.

Happy hacking!

Bram