shr - messages + wsod

ivvmm unachievable at
Sat Apr 18 18:02:47 CEST 2009

Nelson Castillo wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Tony Berth <tonyberth at> wrote:
>> it is back :( I just tried with the latest image and kernel and WSOD is
>> there!
> I see. WSOD could be device specific. Could you try this kernel?
> It doesn't include a recent patch that touches relevant timings.
> Please let us know how it works for you.

I assume it is not hardware related as I get it too.

Also may provide additional information about it: it only blanks the
screen with white colour but the device is still responcible --- you can
still push buttons if your know where they are or just shutdown the
device in a normal way by holding the power button.

And it is very annoying.