[QtExtended] made it better !

Sound Freedom sound.of.freedom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:31:48 CEST 2009

Hi,
I'm thinking about how to contribute for this project.
Some stuff which interesting me are a theming project (changing some or all
aspects of QTEi) and Internationalization (for French). I'm just reading the
documentation of QtExtended for the moment. But i need some answers.

- Must have I to build QTEi every time I want to test anything or there is
an emulation platform ?
- How be staying with your latest changes without loosing mine ?
- How can I send to you my work ?

I don't know how works git and I don't want to do some bullshits.

thanks