bluetooth spam

William Kenworthy billk at
Wed Apr 22 15:32:32 CEST 2009

At a local employment expo 2 yrs or so ago, we sent the university logo
and message to anyone wandering past the stand.  I only found out when
one great bear of a guy came up brandishing his phone ... "did you guys
do this ..." with the image on his display - I didnt know it was even
possible at the time!  Thinking back, he might have assumed it replaced
his favourite wallpaper - may have in fact?