[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 8

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 22 17:51:28 CEST 2009

> (install instructions and script updated on 2090421: see below)
>
> Problems solved:
> ================
> See http://users.telenet.be/liedekef/qt-issues-fixed.txt
>
> Latest:
> - 20090421: "save contact" now works from with the Call list
>   overview (the dialog with the question to create a new contact
>   was stuck on screen with "yes/no", fix thanks to Lorn)
>
> For those wanting a binary diff: sorry, I only changed 1 file
> (savetocontacts.cpp), but I don't know which binary file changed
> because of this.
>
> Problems found (more like small nuisances now):
> See http://users.telenet.be/liedekef/qt-issues.txt
>
> Install instructions:
> =====================
> download the script
> http://users.telenet.be/liedekef/openmoko_install.sh , read the comments
> at the top and then execute the script on your openmoko (after having
> flashed the device and made sure internet works).
> For those who just want to replace their existing QtE: just download
> the QtE compressed file and replace your existing QtE with it:
> http://users.telenet.be/liedekef/qte_20090421.tgz.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Franky

Yours work is great, keep it up!
I'm sad: don't being a programmer I can't help you very much;
I can only test your fantastic job.
I have only a suggestion: like SHR is it possible to use opkg to keep
our QTeI updated?

Thank you very much
Giacomo

--
/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver  pool.sks-keyservers.net \