ykstortnilats ykstortnilats at
Wed Apr 22 19:21:47 CEST 2009

You need a font that has Chinese characters.
For instance I use fireflysung.ttf as my font.
Google it and you'll find where to download it.
Put the font file into /usr/share/fonts/truetype and you'll be able to
choose it in illume-settings.
I use SHR too. Sending and displaying Chinese SMSes are OK.
You can see my running examples in my album:

I'm currently working on creating a traditional Chinese stroke model for
zinnia the handwriting recognizer.
Is there anyone who knows how to write traditional Chinese characters can