[Qtei] Which IDE for Development?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 23 20:08:21 CEST 2009

Mikko Husari wrote:

> Would you mind elaborating the steps of "porting" since your way of
> development sounds good, it removes much of the hassle as its not needed
> to cross-compile every so often. Do you mean by porting that you need to
> make changes to your code, or to just compile it differently?

Hi Mikko,
i have already something descibed it in previous mail. But in more
details it's like that:

Let's say you have working project for X11/QT in QTCreator.

If you want to "port" it to Qtopia, just copy it somewhere and

	$QPEDIR/bin/qbuild -project

for this you will need to have working build of Qtopia as is
described here [1]

This will create qbuild.pro for you. Now just type

and you have binary that is ready to run on Neo. I am also using

	#ifdef QT_QWS_FICGTA01
		some Neo specific stuff

It should be quite easy.

Good luck