bicycling with OpenMoko

yoyo at yoyo at
Thu Apr 23 21:40:52 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 02:46:35PM +0100, Al Johnson wrote:
> On Thursday 23 April 2009, Timo Scheffler wrote:
> > After you have something like this [2] you simply glue it on the socket
> > with much hot melt adhesive and there you go. :)
> No. 10 cable cleats are great for fixing things to handlebars too, and very
> cheap.

I was thinking about some kind of a holder for more than half a year,
then I found an old bicycle light with removable bottom and a plastic
cover for the 5 1/4" holes on a computer case...

took a few cable ties and I could finally  attach the neo to my bike..

I was afraid it would not really hold together... but  it survived over
250km this weekend quite well..