Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Fri Apr 24 02:57:33 CEST 2009

Yorick Moko wrote:
>>when i try to add my directory it always crashes to desktop
>>i get no error message whatsoever just a plain crash
>>it's just one folder with 100+ mp3s
 Could you send me your /home/root/.intone/intone_songs.db? It's probably
due to
an inconsistent db. Will help me fix whatever causes this crash.
 BTW I'm managing around 3.5GB of songs in 25 folders. :-) Thought there's
a situation where something can happen that I've not catered for.