Asterisk on Freerunner was: voip on Debian

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at
Fri Apr 24 11:39:44 CEST 2009

2009/4/24 Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at>:
> Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at> writes:
>> But I'm happy, asterisk runs fine in a real case.
> Can you check if you get lower latency by only running linphone on fr
> and having the 3g stick connected to fr itself?

I cannot before next tuesday, but during the weekend I'll test FR
connected to ADSL router directly with wifi.

I'm quite sure that playing with asound.conf will fix the high
latency, as using asterisk with direct plughw:0,0 (short period/buffer
size) gived stuttered alsa capture, but near realtime output playback