Command-line Yaouh! clone

rhn omcomali.rhn at
Sun Apr 26 10:57:52 CEST 2009

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:40:19 +0200, Carlo Minucci <gecco at>
> rhn ha scritto:
>> This program was started before Yaouh! was published. Initially, it only
>> downloaded the empty tiles, so I called it For a long
>> felt it's sufficient, so I didn't change it. Recently, I decided that I
>> need something smarter - I tried out Yaouh!, which didn't have some of
>> the
>> funcionaltiy I wanted. The code was a bit messy, too.
> which funcionality do you want on yaouh? :)
The features I listed in the original post... Falling back to other mirrors
when a file can't be downloaded, removing old files and command-line
operation. I think merging both programs would be the best. I'd do it
myself, but I couldn't find my way through the code...