Theora 320x240 - is it possible?

Radek Polak psonek2 at
Mon Apr 27 14:33:47 CEST 2009

i would like to distribute in my rootfs video player that can play
theora videos in fullscreen mode 320x240.

I was experimenting with mplayer on with fbdev as video output, but
i was able to play just very small resolution video (160x120). I
used ffmpeg2theora for encoding and mplayer from debian.

So my question: is it possible to play 320x240 theora videos? Which
player should i use? How to convert videos?

Btw what is faster video output. Xglamo or fbdev?