AW: error comiling a simple application with dbus

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at
Wed Apr 29 16:55:42 CEST 2009

hard to tell. check whether the dbus development packets are installed. Otherwise add -I <path to dbus include files> to the CFLAGS variable.
Good luck!

Von: Anas Alzouhbi <anas.lbn at>
An: community at
Gesendet: Mittwoch, den 29. April 2009, 15:53:20 Uhr
Betreff: error comiling a simple application with dbus

I try to a build simle program which uses d-bus
my program is too simple, its header contains:  #include <dbus/dbus.h>
but I obtained this error messaj:  error: dbus/dbus.h: No such file or directory
should I add any flag to the commands in Makefile, or what I have to do

Openmoko community mailing list
community at