NEW e-tasks Alpha release

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at
Thu Apr 30 06:19:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:44 AM, c_c <cchandel at> wrote:
> Hi,
>  20 odd views and no feedback? Seems like PIM apps aren't really on very
> many people's radar :-)

On the contrary, I would lobe a full integrated PIM especially
something that can sync with Google Calendar in both directions and
allow me to use a calendar even when I do not have Internet
access/gprs and re-sync seamlessly again when I do (sometimes wifi,
sometimes usb cable, sometimes gprs). I would also like the same for
contacts either to sync to my Linux desktop contacts or google
contacts. And yes, a good task manager would have to be part of it.

cheers Denis