[debian] new navit
kazer at altern.org
Thu Apr 30 15:51:36 CEST 2009
> Am Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 11:40:32 schrieb arne anka:
>> there's a new deb up that depends on libgps18 now.
> Installs and runs fine, thanks!
> If I just could get it to show the map, but that's a different issue... :D
It should work.. As usual ;)
Some hints :
- remove /home/root/.navit/center.txt which may center the screen on a
- ensure that the center tag in navit.xml is set to an area within your map
- try launching navit from a command line and see if it outputs something
- check in the settings menu if your map is well loaded
- share your console output, navit.xml and ls the folder of your maps.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/-debian--new-navit-tp2719025p2747215.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community