List of bluetooth headsets

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:03:20 CEST 2009

> Does headset with jackout exist as well, would be cool to have a jack out
> on the headset for connecting to a HiFi Stereo... :)

Well, mine has a micro-USB port, but I can't figure out any way to use it
other than for charging. I can charge it via USB from a computer, but the
computer doesn't even seem aware that it's connected. Nothing interesting in
dmesg or lsusb. Maybe it can be used for audio input, but if so, I think
you'd have to pull it out of stealth mode. Hahahah