Best Distro to use bluetooth headset

abatrour abatrour at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:59:08 CEST 2009

I tried your suggestion but that got me nowhere fast lol.
Maybe I'm just not smart enough to get it working through commands.
Are there any distro's that already have some apps to do that for me?

Unfortunately, bluetooth calling support is preset but woefully inadequate.
SHR will use it, but you have to restart some services (or reboot) to turn
BT on or off. Other than that, it works. Look at the 'Manually Using
Bluetooth' wiki page.