Document with answers to most popular battery-related questions is ready

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:07:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is a text version of the wikipage [1], feel free to ask new questions
there on the talk page. Discussion on this ML is also appreciated (and
in fact i'm more comfortable with ML than the wiki).

Openmoko devices
Battery questions and answers

NB: Some of the described behaviour depends on the kernel, the
relevant code was pushed on 02 Aug to andy-tracking

Hardware capabilities

Q: What batteries can be used with gta01 and gta02?