[fso] rules for bluetooth headset: BTHeadsetIsConnected() is always true

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sun Aug 2 19:41:27 CEST 2009

> At present the headset connection seems to be read from the config file
> at
> daemon startup, and doesn't seem changeable without editing the config
> file
> and restarting the daemons. I can only assume the plan is to make these
> changes in response to bluez signals, but that it hasn't been
> implemented yet.

there's a fso dbus command/signal/whatchamaycallit, that sets the value of
frinst bt-headset-enabled -- interestingly, the rules.yaml is rewritten,
not just some runtime variable.
getting the value afterwards indeed returns the new one, but apparently
the relevant subsystem keeps its own copy and never re-checks.