Best Distro to use bluetooth headset

abatrour abatrour at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:15:39 CEST 2009

"Nope. Bluetooth is quite experimental at this stage. Apparently, the devs
didn't realize people wanted BT support, so they never finished it. I've
been rallying the ranks trying to make it quite clear that we do, indeed,
want good bluetooth support. In the mean time, it's functional, but not
pretty."

Thanks I'll try that out. And I think it's dumb that bluetooth doesn't work
correctly seeing as how it's one of the only ways to make clear phone calls
without the buzzfix.

My phone is useless right now and I'm starting to get the feeling that I
wasted my $400 on a phone which was supposed to work... Maybe my next phone
will be.. an IPHONE