Best Distro to use bluetooth headset

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:26:31 CEST 2009

Nah, get a G2 or something. iPhone is a rip-off. And if I were you, I'd just
get a buzzfix. I'm sure someone on this list will be able to do it for you,
if you pay shipping. Unfortunately, using bluetooth will not fix the GSM
buzz (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I'm just lucky enough that I don't
have it where I live, though I've been told it does happen in other places.
I missed the bandwagon to have it fixed free, because I didn't want to give
my phone up for the time to fix it, but I wish I had...

I don't care what OpenMoko says, the FR is still a prototype phone. It's a
revised prototype, but a prototype none the less. Personally, I enjoy
playing with it, but it's not for everyone.