Document with answers to most popular battery-related questions is ready

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Sun Aug 2 21:32:56 CEST 2009

Paul,

> Yes, i think that's the case. The only state where integrated power measurement
> readings are unavailable is suspend and that's quite low level
> already.

You could measure the current when you wake up, couldn't you?

> bq27000 measures current accurately so it should be possible. I'm sure
> there's some decent IC suitable for your task.

bq27000 is a chip, right? You mean we should have that chip inside the device,
instead of having it in every battery?
That would make the batteries cheaper as well, I believe the CC batteries
cost 2 USD or so more than without CC :-(

Wolfgang