Document with answers to most popular battery-related questions is ready

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Sun Aug 2 21:38:09 CEST 2009

2009/8/2 Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com>

> Sure. And with deep sleep disabled it should still be ~70hrs, there're
> some logs from Mickey proving that.

Oh, interesting. Maybe it was on a pure console image? I tested this some
time ago and I think that running X + enlightenment used more power on
suspend, although it doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, I'm quite sure that a
fresh SHR install with gsm on won't go for more than 50h in suspend on my
phone.

> > the only time i ever heard of 140h suspend were the mail from daniel
> > willmann after he applied a hw fix to #1024.
>
> Yes, exactly. But fixing is fairly trivial, the soldering part is in
> fact easier than the buzz fix.

When will 'normal' users be able to send in their phones to get this done?