Best Distro to use bluetooth headset

abatrour abatrour at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:16:13 CEST 2009

I just followed all the steps in that guide. I managed to scan for my
headset, bind to it. but it still doesn't work. It's silent and now the only
way I can hear anything is by putting it on speaker phone.
When I try using it in qtopia I atleast hear something so I know it works,
but what i hear is loud static.