om2009/paroli status

Guillaume Chereau charlie137 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:52:12 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 6:42 AM, Laszlo
KREKACS<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are many ongoing work, which needs to be integrated into
> paroli. There are two branches by Dietrich, namely tacheles
> and rebase. Where tacheles needs some very deep (tichy/paroli)
> knowledge, to be able to integrate into paroli.

Hello Laszlo, at least for some of the issues concerning tichy, you
can look into the actual tichy code, still hosted on its google code
website [1].  I don't think you will be able to directly merge from
tichy to paroli, for both projects have diverged too much, but I am
sure you can get some ideas from it.

Beside, even though I stopped working on paroli long before Mirko, I
still understand how the core works ; contact me by email (or on this
list) if you have any question about it, I can have a -quick- look at
it.

Regards,
-Gui

[1] http://code.google.com/p/tichy/