Home automation with Open moko

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:14:31 CEST 2009

Well, that is the only advantage isn't it. Range. Anything else would
be easier via Wifi as you do not need to connect anything extra to the
Freerunner. If I really need that hot bath ready I can always use the
system via GPRS link.

Sorry dude. Seems like an interesting system you've got there but I
doubt there's lot of a market behind it.

Yogiz