[QtMoko] New debian images V5

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Mon Aug 3 12:21:41 CEST 2009

Hi Radek,

Anywhere you'd like me to report bugs?

I tried this tonight, and discovered that importing my address book failed,
with error that the contacts table was missing.

I think that whatever builds: /home/root/Applications/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
is missing the contact table.   I replaced it with my backup, and then the
address book had my contacts after that.

Regards
Glen Ogilvie