[SHR-U] Almost there....

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:52:10 CEST 2009

I've been using the unstable image from 20090721 as well, but I've
noticed that opkg update && opkg upgrade breaks a lot of
functionality.

The GSM doesn't turn on automatically after boot, and when I do turn
it on from the Settings screen, I get asked for a pin, but the
'checking' screen never disappears, and the phone does not register.

Is that a known problem?

At the moment I just re-flash to that image, and avoid using opkg
update&&opkg upgrade, but I'd like to see newer implementations of (at
least some of) the software...

Christ van Willegen