[SHR-U] Almost there....

pbondo pba at mailme.dk
Mon Aug 3 17:42:40 CEST 2009

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> On 8/3/09, Poul Bondo <pba at mailme.dk> wrote:
>> Using SHR-unstable 20090721 as daily phone.
>
> There is newer version of ophonekitd which fixed most of phone
> functionality crashes.

Ok I will look forward to that :-)

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

>> 2. No sound on phone calls. In some cases there is no sound on phone
>> calls, i.e. no ring tone (but vibrator ok) and no audio on the voice
>> call. Making outgoing calls and suspend/resume does not help. However on
>> at least one occasion it did help to plug in USB power.
>
> Do you have speech-dispatcher installed? If yes, then "opkg remove
> -force-depends speech-dispatcher" should help.

opkg list_installed | grep speech
libspeechd2 - 0.6.6-r3 -

However I have only seen (heard) this three times. And on one of these
occasions I was breaking my own rule of only using the phone software. I was
running intone. So only two real instances. Disregard this for the time
being, at least if no one else is experiencing this.

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

>> 5. Removing the power cable (usb) sometimes means that the phone does
>> not auto suspend.
>
> Some debug info?

Sorry unfortunately not. I will try to see if I can reproduce this. Is there
anything in particular debug information you want ?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

>> 7. Phone log will open in multiple instances. If I receive multiple
>> missed calls, I will have several phonelogs open. If I look in the wrong
>> one, it will only report one missed call. If one instance is open while
>> receiving a new phone call it will not be updated.
>
> a) Close notifier window instead of clicking on phonelog button. It
> won't open phonelog ;P
> b) This is kind of wontfix, as we're playing new UI infrastructure and
> we'll write new GUI libraries. Notifier will also change.

Ok, I can live with that.

Thanks for your comments.