Reading binary messages

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Tue Aug 4 11:31:23 CEST 2009

Steven Le Roux wrote:

> Yes I'm pretty sure this is the case. I got one receiving an mms.
>
> But maybe Kazer wanted to ask if there is work to display mms...
> (which are binary sms...)

Indeed, thoses are probably mms notifications, but i can't be sure.
When receiving this kind of notifications, the FR should at least decline
the reception or notify the service provider that it's unable to read this
kind of messages. That way, at least with my operator, you would get a
regular clear text sms with an url and password to read the message from a
web browser.

Can we reject these binary messages?