[SHR-U] Almost there....

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:38:08 CEST 2009

On 8/4/09, Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz> wrote:
>>> 1. After I have made a phone call (incoming or outgoing) I need to
>>> look into if I believe the phone is still working. Ie. can I receive
>>> another call. I don't know exactly what happens, but quite often the
>>> phone is "broken". Typical symptoms that something is wrong is that
>>> the phone will not auto suspend. Settings / Power / Auto suspend
>>> will not slide to On. When the phone enters this state it cannot
>>> receive any more phone calls / SMS. The solution to this is
>>> typically a power off/on. In this state it also does not do a proper
>>> logout / shutdown. But pressing the power button for some 8-10
>>> seconds will shutdown.
>>
>>There is newer version of ophonekitd which fixed most of phone
>>functionality crashes.
>
> is it available somewhere? last commit to ophonekitd was two
> months ago...
> cheers
>
> Petr

http://git.shr-project.org/git/?p=shr.git;a=commit;h=9667b5bce4175008def57434a6a68bae894de0f5

That's last commit and it isn't two mounths ago :P

It should be available in repo, but I think it isn't in latest good
working image, so you have to upgrade opkg, fix eventuall issues and
then upgrade ophonekitd.

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos