Reading binary messages

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:55:19 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Brock<awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:
[...]
> I got a crazy idea... why don't we actually _display_ mms messages? Is
> this actually difficult or is it a matter of nobody having the time /
> care to do it?

Reading MMS should be quite easy technically.
The effort is integrating it in FSO in an elegant and robust way to do
some automagically retrieve, handling the case if a GRPS connection is
already up with different apn, if you changed the sim and so on. For
the GUI part it should be only a matter of showing pics/play streams
etc.
FSO founded a company providing professional support, so I just guess
that if someone will fund them we may have MMS support quite quickly
;)

     Nicola