Reading binary messages

Thomas Zimmermann zimmermann at vdm-design.de
Wed Aug 5 16:36:38 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 05 August 2009 15:46:12 schrieb Helge Hafting:
> Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
> > On 8/4/09, Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:
> >> this actually difficult or is it a matter of nobody having the time /
> >> care to do it?
> >
> > I think noone cares. I don't need MMS at all,
>
> Yes, we care. I don't send MMS myself, but others send me pictures
> occationally - it'd sure be nice to see them on the excellent display...
>
> Helge Hafting

I got an MMS last week and looked around if i can find some dokumentation for
MMS.
I found this page [1] with the spezification. But i didn't feeled like looking
at it. It's a bit too much.
Perhaps someone can summerize the data format. After that implementing is a
lot easier, i think.

Thomas

[1] http://www.openmobilealliance.org/Technical/release_program/mms_v1_3.aspx