[all] call for support: edje guru needed

Russell Dwiggins undrwater at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 23:39:28 CEST 2009

>if there finally is a theme suite where no elements from the default
>theme shines through i'd like some real edje guru to overview it and
>tell me where the really ugly parts are.

I'm interested in looking into this (and will), but I needed to say:
I was wary of the nEo theme at first; I didn't like how it looked on the
browser, but when I installed it I loved how it looked and felt.  Even my
non-geek friends were pretty impressed.

I noticed a problem with colors though, but I'm not yet sure which element
of the theme created it.  Basically, some applications (such as neote and
SHR's new wifi thingy) text fields become white on white which makes the
text unreadable.  If I have time in the next few days, I'll look into this.

Thanks!
Russell Dwiggins