[android] panicking images and suspend/resume ?

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Aug 6 11:16:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:30:33 pm Damian Spriggs wrote:

> Fix for incoming call to voicemail bug:

Hmm, whilst it means I can place outgoing calls it still seems like every time
I reboot Android it goes back to all calls diverted to voicemail and I need to
manually tell it to to go and automatically register on the network (at which
point it tells me there was an error getting the list of networks).

Very odd!  I think I'll go back to trying some of the other distros for now.

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP