Account at http://projects.openmoko.org/

Edder edder at tkwsping.nl
Thu Aug 6 13:15:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to create an account at http://projects.openmoko.org/ but
am having no luck. I registered, get an confirmation email, but then
as I try to log in it says:
-----
Access denied

Credentials you entered do not correspond to valid account.

-----

If I try to login directly it says:

-----

Your account is currently pending your email confirmation. Visiting
the link sent to you in this email will activate your account. If you
need this email resent, please click below and a confirmation email
will be sent to the email address you provided in registration.
[Resend Confirmation Email]

Cookies must be enabled past this point.
-----

I know I am using the correct password, because if I use another
password the second message is different. I also tried the resend
confirmation email a couple of times. Anyone any idea what went wrong
(or whom I should contact).

Cheers, Edwin