fixing bug #1024 successful reports?

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:09:52 CEST 2009

giacomo `giotti` mariani schrieb:
> Hello to Everyone,
>
> I'm seriously thinking to perform the fix on my phone, but I'm afraid to
> have some lack of knowledge.
> Is some guide/how-to available out there?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Giacomo

i know this would better be asked on teh hw list, but here i target a
wider audience:
i treid to remove the can from the modem, but there is this other small
pbc ontop of it that seems to be glued and connected to the mainboard
through a connector plug.
my question: how to remove the can without damagin anything? (there is
this metal mesh which is glued on aswell , but that wont be a problem)

who knows the answers