Neon!

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:14:11 CEST 2009

Hello!

I just want to praise Valery Febvre for her (? Sounds female to me...
females are rare in here *g*) absolutely great picture viewer, namely
Neon. I had it on my Neo for quite some time but never came to actually
trying it. Now I had some pictures from Wacken this year to show to my
friends and tried opening them with Neon. Worked perfect. Fullscreen mode,
a little time to find out that one has to press on the bottom to get out
the arrow "keys" for image changing and there we went.
Thanks for that awesome piece of software!

I think this deserves some honour on opkg.org's home page...

--
Marcel