Podboy!

Tschaka Stuff4tschaka at gmx.net
Thu Aug 6 22:48:19 CEST 2009

Marcel-2 wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I just want to praise Valery Febvre for her (? Sounds female to me...
> females are rare in here *g*) absolutely great picture viewer, namely
> Neon. I had it on my Neo for quite some time but never came to actually
> trying it. Now I had some pictures from Wacken this year to show to my
> friends and tried opening them with Neon. Worked perfect. Fullscreen mode,
> a little time to find out that one has to press on the bottom to get out
> the arrow "keys" for image changing and there we went.
> Thanks for that awesome piece of software!
>
> I think this deserves some honour on opkg.org's home page...
>
> --
> Marcel

I only tried Neon once and must say i really liked it. But, furthermore,
there is this other great piece of software of valery which hardly anybody
seems to know: Podboy [1]
Podboy is the podcast software you want to got with. It's fast, polished,
looks nice, feels stable and has a nice structure - give it a try. loading
your everyday news podcast at breakfast for listening on the go is really
fun with it. The only thing i am missing is some option button for turning
off autosuspend while running - but this can easily be avoided by a little
startup script

Thanks Valery!

[1] http://code.google.com/p/podboy/