Reading binary messages

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Fri Aug 7 04:26:21 CEST 2009

howdy,

yup, we did.  and unfortunately i had to ship my phone off for buzz
fix.  i just got the box in the mail today and this is one of the top
items on my todo list this weekend.  i've already put some code into
bluesms.py in prep for copying the pdu and storing it to see a) why the
two msgs, and b) why the corruption.

-david