intone-video 0.12

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Fri Aug 7 11:18:26 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:

> Hi,
>   Well, I find that while mplayer with the  xglamo patches cant play flv
> files - it does perform better. So I'm going back to that version of
> mplayer.
>
> Changes
>
> * uses mplayer with xglamo support
> * dbus support for
>           - incoming calls
>           - outgoing calls
>           - preventing the screen from dimming
>
>  http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3402335/intone-video_0.13_arm.ipk
> intone-video_0.13_arm.ipk

Nice. What about BT headset support?

I've tried a quick video, but i have some issues :
- no sound, mplayer gives :

mplayer wrote:

> [AO OSS] audio_setup: Can't open audio device /dev/dsp: Device or resource
> busy
> Failed to initialize audio driver 'oss'
> [AO OSS] audio_setup: Can't open audio device /dev/dsp: Device or resource
> busy
> AO: [alsa] 48000Hz 1ch s16le (2 bytes per sample)
> ID_AUDIO_CODEC=mad

- the video doesn't scale
- the video isn't centered, it's player on the top-left corner

Video is available here if you need it for tests :
http://www.kazer.org/RampRollOver-moko.avi

Thank you :)

Otherwise, video playback seems smooth so far, nice!