Keyboard (delete/backspace, insert...)

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:30:39 CEST 2009

On 8/7/09, glenn.mh.dk at gmail.com <glenn.mh.dk at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you catched the proper notion you will think:
>
> Oh My God - I have been enlightened! From now on I will also remember
> to think about usability and not provide my end users with nerdy user
> interface stuff, e.g. some non-button like button!

CLOSED, WONTFIX: UPSTREAM ;p

That's only theme issue, and for me it was always obvious it's
clickable, even with ASU theme, which has only black background on
that place.

And using Illume keyboard was discussed dozens times on maillist. It
support gestures, so you don't need that button, and you even don't
need backspace and space buttons.

And Freerunner isn't for end users. It's for geeky and nerdy users, so
usability in meaning "i'm too stupid to know if it's button or not, i
need something indicating that" is on last place on our TODO list.
There are a lot more important issues and features lacks at the
moment, when they are fixed we can think on your "usability"...

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos