Unabel to SSH into Neo Freerunner

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:08:12 CEST 2009

Hi there,

So far no luck with getting an SSH connection to the FreeRunner.

I've followed the wiki man pages to the letter (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Networking) as Angus suggests. But this did not change the result.

Basically these were the same steps I was already doing (except I need to modprobe g_ehter first).

I'm still getting the no route to host error.

Disabling my PC wlan connection does not help.

Any thoughts?