Qalee 0.0.3 released

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Sat Aug 8 23:48:25 CEST 2009

Christophe M <meumeu1402 at gmail.com> writes:

> Qalee 0.0.3 is out !!!

Would be nice if you told us what the heck it is, being an announcement
and all.

Right, so I go the webpage and I spent 10 seconds trying to figure out
what it was, looking at the screenshots and all and I still don't get
it.

I could probably figure it out by looking at that page a little more or
you can just post a proper announcement.

Oh, it's a desktop environment, after spending a minute scrolling down
on your webpage.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m