PISI 0.3 released

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Sun Aug 9 13:33:31 CEST 2009

For the sync from Google to Pimlico:

Took me some time, but I installed all the stuff now and noticed the
following:

You have to restart dates AND the backend process before updates are
visible in the application:

killall e-calendar-factory

(for the backend process - will be automatically restarted with next
dates invocation) ..

Michael