intone-video 0.12

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 14:29:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

KaZeR wrote:

> Nice. What about BT headset support?

  Well, wasn't sure if this was going anywhere. Will add it now.

KaZeR wrote:

> I've tried a quick video, but i have some issues :
> - no sound

  Can you try after modprobe'ing snd-pcm-oss and post back?

KaZeR wrote:

> - the video doesn't scale
> - the video isn't centered, it's player on the top-left corner

  Yup. That part needs some work.  The problem is - with the vo glamo option
- mplayer changes the location of the window to the top left hand of the
screen. I can't seem to find any options for the glamo griver. Can someone
help?