PISI 0.4 released

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Sun Aug 9 20:49:49 CEST 2009

Hi Michele,

silly mistake of mine in the module - forgot to check whether all
attributes are really set ....
Well 0.4.2 is out ... please go and update; should be fine then ...

For the menu-item thing - an updated version of the config file is
placed in /home/root/.pisi/conf-default (in order not to overwrite your
settings from last version) ... you can find a section in there and copy
it to your old conf file.

Michael